The CarLock support team can resolve any issues you might have faster and easier if you provide some additional data for diagnosis. The Android app has a built-in diagnostic tool for capturing and sending the CarLock Device data to the CarLock support team for diagnosis.
- Android phone (Bluetooth capable)
- Access to the CarLock device (plugged into your car’s OBD2 port).
- Network connection (WiFi or cellular data)
You can help by following these simple steps:
- Install the latest version of the CarLock app.
- Enable Bluetooth and location permissions
- Ask CarLock Support team to enable Bluetooth in your CarLock device (email@example.com)
- Once enabled (support team will notify you) go close to your car.
- Run CarLock app, go to the Dashboard screen, click on the menu (3 vertical dots) and select “Diagnose“.
- Press START button. The app will search for your CarLock device and ask you to pair your phone with it.
- Enter “5555” as the PIN number.
- The app should now connect to the device and start capturing data. You should drive your car for at least five minutes to achieve the best result.
- Once you are done, the app will automatically send the data to the CarLock Team.
If you see any errors while capturing data for diagnosis, something went wrong and you might need to try again.
If you need additional assistance, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you.
The CarLock Team