The CarLock Tag uses the Bluetooth technology to connect to your phone. This means that occasional problems with the connection can occur. We developed a special diagnostic tool that can help us analyse and fix the problem. If you are experiencing problems with the CarLock Tag, please contact our support team at email@example.com. If the CarLock support team asks you to send the CarLock Tag report, this guide will help you with step-by-step instructions on how to do that.
How to Send the CarLock Tag Report
- In the CarLock app, open “Dashboard” and select the “SmartLock” tab
- Tap “Manage”
- Select the Tag and tap on the “gear” icon in the top right corner
- Tap on the “Send Tag Report”
- A pop-up will open to inform you that you are about to send the Tag Report. Tap “OK”.
- The report will be generated and e-mail will be automatically prepared for you. Tap “Send” to send the report.
No personal information will be included in the report. We respect your privacy.
The CarLock support team will contact you after they review it and analyse the data. Please note that it can take a few days to properly analyse all the information.
If you have any questions about this guide, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CarLock Team