You can easily manage your CarLock subscription with the my.CarLock web application. If you are not familiar with it, please read our CarLock Tip #5 – my.CarLock Web Application guide.
To manage your CarLock Subscription, follow these steps:
- Open your web browser, go to my.carlock.co and log in to your existing CarLock account.
- If you have more than one vehicle activated within your account, first select the vehicle you want to manage the subscription for.
- Navigate to the subscription tab on the Sidebar.
- If available, you will be presented with two payment plans — 1-year CarLock Subscription or CarLock Monthly Plan
- Select PayPal or Credit Card payment type under the chosen payment plan.
- Fill out the form and confirm the payment.
If you want to buy backup SMS and/or backup Call notifications, you can do that under the Settings tab. For more information please read our CarLock Tip #6 – Backup Notifications & Settings guide.
Please note that you can manage the subscription only for the currently selected vehicle. This gives you complete flexibility to control every vehicle individually. If you want to manage the subscription for another vehicle, just select another vehicle, navigate to the subscription tab and repeat the process of extending the CarLock subscription. You need to repeat this process for every vehicle activated under your CarLock account.
If you have any questions about my.CarLock, let us know at email@example.com.
We will be happy to help.
The CarLock Team